April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm drinking Nuun to bump up my vitamin C and soon will be making echinacea immune support tea with honey. And might take the afternoon off. I NEED TO BE HEALTHY FOR THIS TRIP.

The drip?

New. As of last night, post facial, and definitely this morning. Dry back of through, pressure behind the ears, snot is not clear.

Classic sinus infection signs...
New or Old Mexico (because I was trying to be funny and failed), as for the nasal drip...Everyone is getting something up here in NY.  There is a weird new super bug/strain of virus that is going around.  Seems to hit you for a day or two, and then you're fine (unless you're my mother, who decides to work through the fever and rage garden).

I'd start chomping on some of those emergen-c tablets.  The chalky ones.  Helped me get better when I traveled to Ireland with the flu/horseback riding vacation.  Got me back on my feet in 2-3 days.

New or Old Mexico (because I was trying to be funny and failed), as for the nasal drip...Everyone is getting something up here in NY.  There is a weird new super bug/strain of virus that is going around.  Seems to hit you for a day or two, and then you're fine (unless you're my mother, who decides to work through the fever and rage garden).

I'd start chomping on some of those emergen-c tablets.  The chalky ones.  Helped me get better when I traveled to Ireland with the flu/horseback riding vacation.  Got me back on my feet in 2-3 days.
Oh, haha. Mexico the country, not New Mexico the state.

So I'm drinking Nuun to bump up my vitamin C and soon will be making echinacea immune support tea with honey. And might take the afternoon off. I NEED TO BE HEALTHY FOR THIS TRIP.
Gargle with salty warm water and followed up by gargling with listerine. Drink emergency c and get sleep. These things have helped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back