April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to visit AK too some day. But I don't think I could live there either, mainly for weather and the whole months of darkness deal.

i guess all the time is like maybe once or twice a year. i haven't been back since august!  we might be in SEA this fall for a hawks game, i will totally let you know @tj_PE!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to visit AK too some day. But I don't think I could live there either, mainly for weather and the whole months of darkness deal.
yes but now there is still sunlight at 10 pm!

*drinks all the tea*

Time to bust my ass and get some shit done so I can take half-day Friday and build a gazebo with my AR PE uncle that I'm not allowed to be unsupervised with anyone (last time involved being 3+ hours late for something after getting into a fight with republican moonshiners during the 2016-election scene).

*drinks all the tea*

Time to bust my ass and get some shit done so I can take half-day Friday and build a gazebo with my AR PE uncle that I'm not allowed to be unsupervised with anyone (last time involved being 3+ hours late for something after getting into a fight with republican moonshiners during the 2016-election scene).
1) Didn't we have this discussion about your tea "problem" during the last spam thread? ;)

2) there is so much to unpack and misinterpret with that second paragraph... Architectural PE uncle? Can't be alone with him? 2016 election moonshiners?

I don’t understand how you east-coasters are always able to make it to work by 5am. I can barely make it before 9!
EAST COAST BEAST COAST.  Aka; we don't understand this whole 'sleep' and 'work/life balance' because it's extremely cut-throat.  I've said, more than once, sadly, that I was leaving the office early at around 5:45pm after getting there before 8am.  Ha ha ha ha haa ha ha ha ahjbvdsknc *collapses into sobs*

@RBHeadge PE My tea drinking will always be a point of contention on this board.  And I recall last time how it spiraled out of control and I had to stop myself.  I'm better now.  I swear.  *shoves numerous tea packets into trash*

As for the AR PE - He lives in Arkansas (AR), he moved there when I was little, but he's still a NY-er at heart and I wish that once day he'll move back here permanently (or at least closer to a main airport hub so I don't need to transfer when flying there).  We are no longer allowed to be unsupervised together because last time that happened we: left lunch separately from the rest of the family, drove around aimlessly and ended up at 2 more bars before ending up at a place where moonshine is locally made.  We were the only ones there, so we wanted to try all the flavors.  This was November (I think) of the 2016 election, and my uncle is from AR (aka; where Hillary is from), so we got into a heated political debate with the moonshiners about Republicans and how the US is fucked up, all while drinking apple-pie moonshine.  When we finally got home (which was only 30-min from our original lunch location), it was around 3-hours after everyone else got there.  We were slightly soused (for us) and then we promptly drank a whole bottle of Milagro tequila while hanging out.  Due to our late arrival, and getting in a fight with moonshiners, we are no longer allowed to be alone in each other company because we get into too much trouble and too much liquor.  This was the third time, and three strikes you're out (though I fucking love that stage we built while drunk the first time)

Last edited by a moderator:
EAST COAST BEAST COAST.  Aka; we don't understand this whole 'sleep' and 'work/life balance' because it's extremely cut-throat.  I've said, more than once, sadly, that I was leaving the office early at around 5:45pm after getting there before 8am.  Ha ha ha ha haa ha ha ha ahjbvdsknc *collapses into sobs*

@RBHeadge PE My tea drinking will always be a point of contention on this board.  And I recall last time how it spiraled out of control and I had to stop myself.  I'm better now.  I swear.  *shoves numerous tea packets into trash*

As for the AR PE - He lives in Arkansas (AR), he moved there when I was little, but he's still a NY-er at heart and I wish that once day he'll move back here permanently (or at least closer to a main airport hub so I don't need to transfer when flying there).  We are no longer allowed to be unsupervised together because last time that happened we: left lunch separately from the rest of the family, drove around aimlessly and ended up at 2 more bars before ending up at a place where moonshine is locally made.  We were the only ones there, so we wanted to try all the flavors.  This was November (I think) of the 2016 election, and my uncle is from AR (aka; where Hillary is from), so we got into a heated political debate with the moonshiners about Republicans and how the US is fucked up, all while drinking apple-pie moonshine.  When we finally got home (which was only 30-min from our original lunch location), it was around 3-hours after everyone else got there.  We were slightly soused (for us) and then we promptly drank a whole bottle of Milagro tequila while hanging out.  Due to our late arrival, and getting in a fight with moonshiners, we are no longer allowed to be alone in each other company because we get into too much trouble and too much liquor.  This was the third time, and three strikes you're out (though I fucking love that stage we built while drunk the first time)
Lol, you built a stage while drunk? Party animal over here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back