April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's potential for snow tomorrow in my state so yes, long week indeed

I would definitely take some snow right now...  Or results.  You know, either one would be a plus.

Results would be wonderful. I think my anxiety is creating some stomach ulcers....

Uhhhh...snow? Meanwhile, in Texas....
Yeah... elevations above ~2500ft in Maine & NH are likely to see accumulating snow tomorrow... I am curious how much Mt Washington will get, forecast is 6+ inches in the next 48 hours.

Ugh.  Guy is back from the field and he is playing smooth jazz just loud enough to be annoying.  Which means I'm stuck with my headphones in all day.

Also, had a mini argument with my mom last night.  She was complaining about how things aren't getting done at their house (which I am moving in to save money towards a down payment).  This includes a skylight that needs some patching, some painting, etc.  But when I say, "I'll just hire someone to get it done" she got really huffy and was like "You need to be saving money" and I'm really like, "If this will make you happy, and you know dad won't help, why don't you let me help you?".

This pretty much means I'm going to need to wait for them to go upstate and then just get a guy to come in and get it done in an afternoon (which shouldn't be difficult, since it's not a skylight replacement, just kinda fixing the edges that have a crack due to the house settling/painting around the area).

Ugh.  Guy is back from the field and he is playing smooth jazz just loud enough to be annoying.  Which means I'm stuck with my headphones in all day.
I'd definitely say something. No way am I gonna be forced to wear headphones all day 

I'd definitely say something. No way am I gonna be forced to wear headphones all day 
Wait.  I think he turned it down after more people came into the office around 9:00, so maybe he just had it at a higher volume since he was the only person in the office?  Either way, I can't really hear it anymore with one earbud in, which is fine.  

I don't mind wearing my headphones all day...But I like keeping one ear off, so I can hear when someone is talking/trying to get my attention.  Plus smooth jazz gives me flashbacks to student lessons at my parent's house.  😑

What should I have for lunch spam but not spam

I've got a 15-21mi bike ride tonight, into another freaking headwind after coaching for Girls on the Run. So I've preemptively convinced boyfriend to go out for burritos after. But I don't have anything for lunch and my backup ideas in the work freezer are all burritos 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back