April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot woot made it to Houston amongst the storms. Looks nuts outside. Bumpy ride. 

Mexico flight isn't canceled, thankfully. Lots of other people's flights apparently are/we're. Soooo many people sleeping in the airport. 

I hope everyone here (and in the Houston area in general) is safe and sound.

Friday spam.

Woot woot made it to Houston amongst the storms. Looks nuts outside. Bumpy ride. 

Mexico flight isn't canceled, thankfully. Lots of other people's flights apparently are/we're. Soooo many people sleeping in the airport. 

I hope everyone here (and in the Houston area in general) is safe and sound.

Friday spam.
Be safe. It isn't doing anything in Dallas. Just cold. Seriously, why the heck is it 52 degrees IN MAY?!

It's 67 here at IAH.
I'm a tad jealous. Cold fronts usually piddle out around Austin. I remember living in College Station (90 miles NW of Houston) and having to bring a pair of jeans in my car in the fall semester because of cold fronts making temp drop 30+ degrees.

Last edited by a moderator:
who's ready for another day of not getting results?
Me! Woo hoo!

And I am always up at 4:30 am during the week. I had a bit of a restless night last night. Leg cramps and nerves, I think. Anxiety is a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back