April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schedule means nothing to me on most days...I get pulled in so many directions at random at times a calendar seems pointless.

Fortunately today is not one of those days, I just have a small set of tasks I must focus on

Schedule means nothing to me on most days...I get pulled in so many directions at random at times a calendar seems pointless.

Fortunately today is not one of those days, I just have a small set of tasks I must focus on
Tell that to the people who keep scheduling me in conference calls!

Perk of working a new job: no one knows you well enough to invite you to every meeting.

Con: when the process engineer says he has no idea (after questioning him on some items), and you don’t know him well enough to know if this is a really bad thing!?!!!

ughh, this next meeting is gonna suuuuuuuuuuuuck!

No one will have reviewed the material ahead of time. They're going to hate the content, or rather hate that their BS ideas were removed or neutralized. We'll fight, we'll pretend to come to resolution, and then they'll do their own thing tomorrow in front of the users and challenge me to call them out on it.

fun times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back