April 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just had a mango greek yogurt and idk how i feel about it

Greek yogurt is weird. (That might be bias talking since I don’t really like liquid or near-liquid dairy products)
i kinda like the tang of it esp with other fruits mixed in. plus it's easy and doesn't expire super fast.

I like the honey flavored Greek yogurt, from The Greek Gods brand. A coworker turned me on to it about 11-12 years ago...right before the Greek yogurt popularity explosion. That’s some good stuff.

I have trust issues with milk (and yogurt). You might say there were too many times our relationship has gone sour.

Every once in a a while i’ll enjoy a little Greek yogurt or some cottage cheese, or even a bowl of cereal...but the dairy product in question can not be within 2 days of expiration and it has to be the right kind.

It’s funny, i’m Really not picky about anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have trust issues with milk (and yogurt). You might say there were too many times our relationship has gone sour.

Every once in a a while i’ll enjoy a little Greek yogurt or some cottage cheese, or even a bowl of cereal...but the dairy product in question can not be within 2 days of expiration and it has to be the right kind.

I make my own yogurt.  Milk however, is the devil, and I won't drink it. I typically won't even put it in cereal.

I remember when we were young, there was this one supermarket where the milk would go sour even before the expiration date hit!  I think that's why I hate Milk Duds, reminds me too much of sour milk. D:  I too am very picky with expiration dates and my husband thinks I'm crazy.

I remember when we were young, there was this one supermarket where the milk would go sour even before the expiration date hit!  I think that's why I hate Milk Duds, reminds me too much of sour milk. 😧 I too am very picky with expiration dates and my husband thinks I'm crazy.
I’m glad I’m not the only crazy one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back