April 2018 WR and ENV - How do you feel?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right. A portion of it too was me thinking I "thought" I knew how to do it. So I didn't bother looking. I am venting at this point to anyone who will listen ha. It just sucks. 

Im at a point where I seem to remember a problem every day that I might have missed.  If this keeps up I would have missed at least 20 more problems by the time results come out.  The quicker results are posted then my chances of passing would increase already.

Stop tormenting yourselves, guys!  Worrying and stressing about it won't help at all now.  Enjoy the time off from studying!

I realize this is easier said than done; I had several problems I kept thinking about all last week.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Im at a point where I seem to remember a problem every day that I might have missed.  If this keeps up I would have missed at least 20 more problems by the time results come out.  The quicker results are posted then my chances of passing would increase already.
Ha yes! Exactly. I am so done with this test.

Stop tormenting yourselves, guys!  Worrying and stressing about it won't help at all now.  Enjoy the time off from studying!

I realize this is easier said than done; I had several problems I kept thinking about all last week.  
You're absolutely right man. Nothing we can do about it anyway. Human nature I suppose. I am, however, enjoying not studying.  

Getting close to results day!  I am nervous/excited.  How are you guys feeling?

Getting close to results day!  I am nervous/excited.  How are you guys feeling?
Same! Stomach drops a bit everytime I think of getting the email notification. But yes, ready to get this behind me! I'm guessing Thursday or Friday.

Back