April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get it yesterday so I save for maybe today after results come out.

I have staff meeting at 11 pacific and it would be fantastic if I could tell them all that I passed the PE exam..... c'mon NCEES... release those results !! :waitwall:

Pretty please??

It's incredible the amount of spamming that's happening today... and it's not even the "witching" hour yet... :poop:

I have staff meeting at 11 pacific and it would be fantastic if I could tell them all that I passed the PE exam..... c'mon NCEES... release those results !! :waitwall:

Pretty please??
Can't be that easy... you must suffer

I hit F5.. it froze for a second, got really scared then it still said results pending still lol.
Oh I don't dare do F5 on the NCEES web site.. I do it from Outlook because then I KNOW I have a result ready for me to view....

I did it because I went to university to party, to be honest. Then shaped up and got into engineering. It's a fun icebreaker during interviews though, and I'm the resident editor for pretty much any documentation that goes out.

How'd you "do" engineering? Seems like there's more people doing that. Cubicle neighbor has a biz degree, and other cubicle neighbor has a psych degree. 
Good move, English is a good party degree. I once asked a classmate to take notes for me during a class I would miss. He asked later if I needed them, I said nah, and he was like, "good, because I was like, super stoned that day soooo"  <_<

I had no idea what I wanted to do out of high school. I signed up as an English degree because that's what I knew I was good at. My mom pushed (okay, demanded) that I pursue a STEM degree as well. A friend at the time (now my husband, woo for nerds in love!) was doing Mechanical and suggested I look into it. I ended up opting for civil. Double degree, graduated on time.

Now I tutor English on the side and make more hourly than I do at my full time job.

When did you switch? 

we need more engineers on the hill! come join me!

Top! highlights the importance of this message. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back