April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend said to me "I would be shocked if you didn't pass"

I know she means well, but that actually just added another load of anxiety to my plate... 

I have it on very good authority from deep within the bowels of NCEES, that all of the April 2018 exams were lost, so everyone fails. Also due to small print in the legal stuff, you don't get your money back either. And all pencils must be returned.

I know she means well, but that actually just added another load of anxiety to my plate... 
I feel you.  My husband said pretty much the same thing.  You're smarter than me, so you'll have no problem passing.  I think he regretted it when i didn't.  At least he didn't say it again.

A known statisical fact is that you stand a greater chance of passing by spamming more.

Last edited by a moderator:
A known statisical fact is that you stand a greater chance of passing by spamming more.

I can confirm this.
As can I.  I had sub-par spamming in spring 2017 and got the awful red fail, and much improved spamming in Fall 2017, and got my big fat green pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back