April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
started watching Inside No. 9 yesterday, a very good British TV series

I'm gonna binge watch all my free time away to stop thinking about PE 

I am, thank you! :)   Got married at the beginning of this month and was fortunate enough to take nearly 3 weeks off from work.  My brain is just now getting back into the "Oh yeah, I'm an adult and need to be responsible" mindset after all that vacation!
Congratssssss again then! Yay!

Are you doing any wedding planning yourself, or taking it easy?
Starting to. We have our venue and are in the process of getting our photographer, and I've ordered my dress. We're not getting married for a while, though.

You can't leave us hanging like that! Details!
Well... the receptionist was sick for a few days, then due to anxiety from having to tell her boss she was still sick, she decided to just quit.  I don't know what she said, all I know is that she didn't tell her boss, she told corporate HR.  Then two days later her boss disappeared from the office in the middle of the day to take a couple of "personal days".  Then the following Monday we got a note from  our local VP that the receptionist and the admin manager are both "exploring other options outside of the company".  Then they changed the door locks, which only happens when someone does not leave willingly.  Crazy stuff man.

Congratssssss again then! Yay!

Starting to. We have our venue and are in the process of getting our photographer, and I've ordered my dress. We're not getting married for a while, though.
Thank you! :D

Aww that's exciting, have fun!  That is a good idea.  We took about a year and a half to plan everything, but probably would have been better to push it back a little more (and save some $$$). 

Last edited by a moderator:
We're coming up on being 15 months out, so I suppose the ball will get rolling soon enough!

I'm just here because I was told that we need 15k posts before April 2018 results are released.

bump for exam results

What is the plan after funemployment?
profit.jpg

Well... the receptionist was sick for a few days, then due to anxiety from having to tell her boss she was still sick, she decided to just quit.  I don't know what she said, all I know is that she didn't tell her boss, she told corporate HR.  Then two days later her boss disappeared from the office in the middle of the day to take a couple of "personal days".  Then the following Monday we got a note from  our local VP that the receptionist and the admin manager are both "exploring other options outside of the company".  Then they changed the door locks, which only happens when someone does not leave willingly.  Crazy stuff man.
We call that "Wishing them luck in their future endeavors".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back