April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Dead.

My new coffee cup: (my boss asked if that was the Subaru logo at the top)

20180417_082610-small.jpg

I've never been a fan, and every time I go to all the hipster microbrew or 40-tap type places around here it seems like half the menu is IPAs and that's always what the bartender or waitperson is recommending.

SPAM LASANGA

INGREDIENTS:

1 pound lasagna noodles

2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided

1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, finely chopped

1 (14-ounce) jar marinara sauce

1 (15-ounce) package ricotta cheese

1 large egg, lightly beaten

2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

DIRECTIONS:

Heat oven to 375°F.

Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.

Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese and the SPAM® Classic.

Set aside 1/2 cup marinara sauce. Add remaining marinara sauce, the ricotta cheese and egg to SPAM® mixture; mix well.

Spread 2 tablespoons reserved marinara sauce over bottom of 13x9x2-inch pan. Arrange one-fourth of noodles over sauce; spread evenly with one-third of SPAM® mixture. Repeat layers, ending with noodles. Spread remaining marinara sauce over top.

In bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese; sprinkle over lasagna. Bake 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.

giphy.gif
RIP Drill Sargent. 

I've never been a fan, and every time I go to all the hipster microbrew or 40-tap type places around here it seems like half the menu is IPAs and that's always what the bartender or waitperson is recommending.
Agree. I have no clue how these have become the most popular microbrew out there because it makes me feel like the bitter beer face guy from the 90's Keystone commercials. 

bitter-beer-face-300x187.jpg

some people are into some weird stuff.

Agree. I have no clue how these have become the most popular microbrew out there because it makes me feel like the bitter beer face guy from the 90's Keystone commercials. 

bitter-beer-face-300x187.jpg
I think "session" beers are underrated. Nice to have something with lunch and still be able to function at a (relatively) high level.

woohoo spam!  We still have 15k posts to go.  Glad we have this thread so that I can keep the keyboard busy for 40 days until results come out.

Just got the survey.  I guess my chances are over.  My third PE exam attempt and its all down the gutter.  I give up spamming and will try again in 2019 or 2020.  

Just got the survey.  I guess my chances are over.  My third PE exam attempt and its all down the gutter.  I give up spamming and will try again in 2019 or 2020.  
Did you hear about the glitch I the scoring system? 3rd time takers get an automatic pass while 1st time get failed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've heard that too oh wowwee spamming heaven.  I studied too much to expect anything else!!  In the meantime I'm gonna pre-celebrate with some nice cheap refreshing beer.  Once I pass I can move onto some expensive bitter IPAs.  Green or Red its just a difference in color.  I haven't dreamed about passing or failing yet so I'm still hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back