April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have literally never taken a mental health day. I think I'd just feel guilty for not being at work.

Yet I have no shame when it comes to spamming while at work! Funny how the world works.
I used to do a "skip" day with my Sisters-in-law.  We'd take a day off between Thanksgiving and Christmas to do some Christmas shopping at a location halfway between where we live. (We were about 6 hours apart)  Then one of them moved 6 hours the opposite direction and now we don't do it anymore.

Our wedding video came in!  We used this app called WeddingMix to compile clips of our wedding into a short video.  It was much, much, much cheaper than a videographer.  It came out pretty well!  Now that we're on the other side of wedding planning, I don't regret not having a videographer or DJ (Spotify FTW!)

Our wedding video came in!  We used this app called WeddingMix to compile clips of our wedding into a short video.  It was much, much, much cheaper than a videographer.  It came out pretty well!  Now that we're on the other side of wedding planning, I don't regret not having a videographer or DJ (Spotify FTW!)
That’s amazing! Also I want to see a pic of your dress!!

Squeee! I wish we would have had an option of that route.  I paid for a videographer, and they did a great job (husband didn't talk loud enough for the mics to pick up him saying his vows so they came over and had him dub in the words), but we have only watched the video like 2-3 times in 13 years.

Squeee! I wish we would have had an option of that route.  I paid for a videographer, and they did a great job (husband didn't talk loud enough for the mics to pick up him saying his vows so they came over and had him dub in the words), but we have only watched the video like 2-3 times in 13 years.
Oh wow, I didn't realize they would do overdubbing afterward...very cool!

Yes!  Always want to see the dress!

That’s amazing! Also I want to see a pic of your dress!!
I'll PM you guys a photo :)

Mine was very similar to this:

Red-and-White-Wedding-Dresses.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back