April 2017 15k spam-a-thon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm ok I guess that works, I didn't know what his job was in the movies nor that they would have ranks. 
I suppose i pretty much just knew his name...

I think I've seen 2 of the movies, one of which would have been 10+ years ago.
Got to learn something new today,  :D .
sideshow-han-solo-hoth-star-wars.jpg

Man, I gotta do some work before I get Spammed.

idk i was just having fun when i was spamming for results not stressing about all of the dots and numbers and stars but maybe im just not observant enough to care  :oops:

I always see random little things and being relatively new here it likely stands out more to me.

I figured I'd make useful posts to clarify and learn things as opposed to just writing a 4 letter word pertaining to canned meat.

There are SO many good podcasts and you DEF need to get them for your commute.
I need you to make me a list. 

Maybe I'll start a thread about it.

But first, I should see if one already exists! 

My pun thread kind of died. I thought we were a punnier profession!

Getting excited to see alt-J on Saturday! And go to two baseball games this week. And a whiskey tasting on Friday, followed by a show.

Man, I could  get used to this not studying for the PE thing.

I thought that was the whole point of this thread!  Man, have I been doing it wrong!?!?!
Not necessarily, I mean the title does say "spam-a-thon" I just figured if I am taking the time to write something, might as well make it useful. Personal preference I guess...

Getting excited to see alt-J on Saturday! And go to two baseball games this week. And a whiskey tasting on Friday, followed by a show.

Man, I could  get used to this not studying for the PE thing.
I hope you passed SPAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back