April 2017 15k spam-a-thon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone's double posting?

cbd690566b2d5bb07a9e4eab06b4e647.jpg

I am confused how this works and also how you people know what post count is at since I don't see it listed anywhere on the posts like a typical forum.

Is there some insanely stupid rule that you have to be a paid member or something to get to see post count?
This also brings me to always wondering why there is no edit button, is that yet another thing limited to payed members?

I am confused how this works
Yeah, we're all confused.

Is there some insanely stupid rule
All rules are stupid.

• thekzieg

Yesterday at 01:57 PM

40 posts

• leggo
    Yesterday at 01:28 PM

22 posts

• matt267 PE
    Yesterday at 01:14 PM

19 posts

• thejulie_PE
    23 hours ago

15 posts

• Karissa
    22 hours ago

11 posts

• NJmike PE
    Yesterday at 01:01 PM

9 posts

• JHW 3d
    22 hours ago

9 posts

• vhab49
    21 hours ago

8 posts

• Tiffer1TX
    14 hours ago

8 posts

• P-E
    23 hours ago

7 posts

I am confused how this works and also how you people know what post count is at since I don't see it listed anywhere on the posts like a typical forum.

Is there some insanely stupid rule that you have to be a paid member or something to get to see post count?
This also brings me to always wondering why there is no edit button, is that yet another thing limited to payed members?
I didn't get an edit button until I became a supporting member.

post count is available to to everyone. You just have to find it.

I didn't get an edit button until I became a supporting member.
Alright thanks, kind of a strange choice by the admin/mods to make such a basic feature be a required paid feature.
I could see a lot of post reporting or triple posts being made because of it not existing for everyone.

Do you see a post count as a paid member?

How much does it cost to unlock these typically basic features and is it one time or yearly?

post count is available to to everyone. You just have to find it.
To clarify, not your personal overall post count like 20,000, but the post number in a particular thread that I do not see anywhere and would expect to be a free feature.

As if I wanted to say, check post #72 for more information.... I can't reference a number I do not see.

Maybe it's my browser choice or the fact I am on a monitor in portrait that cuts it off if it is supposed to be available for anyone.

To clarify, not your personal overall post count like 20,000, but the post number in a particular thread that I do not see anywhere and would expect to be a free feature.

As if I wanted to say, check post #72 for more information.... I can't reference a number I do not see.

Maybe it's my browser choice or the fact I am on a monitor in portrait that cuts it off if it is supposed to be available for anyone.

Internet explorer has it there at the top of the screen.  And yes, that is a screenshot of my top of page.  :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back