April 2016 Spamfest Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to have my previous state verify my exam results for my present state yesterday.  They screwed it up and didn't put the exam results on it, so I ad to get on the phone with them and walk them through. Look in my file, pull out the exam results, and put that on the form. I was surprised to know that all that was reported to my state Board was "pass".  No score.  I thought for a moment that I was going to find out how I actually did on the exam. 
I never saw any evaluation of results if someone passed. Is this for ncees 8 hr? Or state specific exam?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I never saw any evaluation of results if someone passed. Is this for ncees 8 hr? Or state specific exam?

NCEES 8 hr. I guess maybe I remember hearing that they stopped reporting scores, but I thought that was just to the applicants, and that the Boards still got the scores.  I guess not?

NCEES 8 hr. I guess maybe I remember hearing that they stopped reporting scores, but I thought that was just to the applicants, and that the Boards still got the scores.  I guess not?
i thought they got the number score too.  cuz how could Georgia(?) add the 5 veteran pts

Anxiety building up

3 minutes ago, Dleg said: NCEES 8 hr. I guess maybe I remember hearing that they stopped reporting scores, but I thought that was just to the applicants, and that the Boards still got the scores.  I guess not?
i thought they got the number score too.  cuz how could Georgia(?) add the 5 veteran pts
Did RG get his 5 bonus points??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back