April 2016 Spamfest Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Projectile vomiting before noon is the best!
hahaha. It's been a while for me. 

The first time I fed my daughter after taking her home from the hospital, I fed her too fast and didn't burp her enough. The projectile spit up was impressive. I learned my lesson too. 

granted the dogs can be pretty stupid... well mostly its just one of them like eating really dumb stuff like wash cloths and waking me up at 3am to puke it back up.

Parenthood is definitely a trial by fire. Especially at 2AM and your kid is projecting at both ends. Changing sheets, getting her cleaned up and both back to bed by 4:30AM and you have to be up for work at 5:30. 

granted the dogs can be pretty stupid... well mostly its just one of them like eating really dumb stuff like wash cloths and waking me up at 3am to puke it back up.
Yes. My dog likes to eat sock, puke them up, then eat them again.

Yes. My dog likes to eat sock, puke them up, then eat them again.
luckily she doesn't go back to eat it a second time. she also jumps up in the bed trembling before it comes up so I have time to drag her off to the bathroom so its at least easier to clean up off a hard floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back