April 2013 FE exam results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those could also be people who took it their Junior year of college and it is just getting issued once they graduate. That happened to me, took it in 2006 but wasn't issued till May of 2007.

I just called PCS and was told they don't know when results are gonna be out.. wtf? How about these 15 ppl?

those could also be people who took it their Junior year of college and it is just getting issued once they graduate. That happened to me, took it in 2006 but wasn't issued till May of 2007.

Bingo....gotta be that .... there were only about 15 of them, then they stopped updating.

I'm not a student but doesn't it feel like a weird thing ? When do they normally graduate?

I graduated in May 2007. The requirements for the EIT are to pass the exam and graduate from an ABET school. So, in my case, the school makes you take the exam in you junior year and offers review classes and all that stuff, so you find out you passed the summer after junior year, so technically you are in the system, but can not officially be listed on the site til you graduate. I would imagine those 15 or so people took the test last year but had to wait until they graduated.

Wow.. I had no idea! I was extremely freaky to see only 15 ppl be posted..

i wouldn't worry, some people here at work took it and haven't heard either way, the last exam results came out after the PE results, so you should be hearing in the next couple days. good luck

For those who is waiting on FE results in PA - just got an email from PA coordinator more-less saying don't hold your breath, most likely beginning of the next week...

Awesome news...

Glad I took my FE last year in MD instead of PA...what a headache! I would rather pay the extra for hotel room and driving to MD to take the damn test instead dealing with PA

I'm about to throw a towel.. the whole thing is ridiculous!

Back