April 2010 FE Exam results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got email today for FL FE results. The Nemesis has been conquered! Now on to the PE! :p No more differential calculus, no more probability and statistics, no more RLC circuits, no more matrices, no more biology, no more empirical and redox formulas. Now we're gonna have some fun.
Congratulations!! How did you do it?
I attended a review class, but having been out of school for 13 years the class was more to find out what I needed to prepare for and to review anythng. I then attacked the FERM and worked almost all the problems over 6 months. I also worked most problems from the NCEES sample exam General. My advice would be to concentrate FE Reference manual for your discipline. Know the material related to the formulas in the FE reference manual. I saw questions on the exam with formulas in there that I didn't see anywhere else, not in the FERM nor in the NCEES Sample exam.

Checked email after I got off work - I passed! (GA - email says my application for license as EIT was approved)! Can't believe it, I was certain I had bombed that exam on the second try, even though I had studied my butt off....

Latest posts

Back