April 2010 FE Exam results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkp

Reaction score
Hi,

I took April 2010 FE exam. When resuls will be out?? Where shall I call to find results??

I have been eagerly waiting for results like many who took exam this april. It would be great, if someone could advise me how to findout results, that would be great.

Regards,

mkp.

I just got email (5.00AM PST) from NCEES regarding results. I took exam in WA state.

Surprisingly I managed to pass!!!!

I am also from WA and I received email today. I passed. I graduated in Architecture and after 25 years of graduation I passed the exam in first time. If I can do it any of you can do it who graduated long back. I took general on second half.

So does this mean only WA results are out???

I took in MA, didn't get any email yet.How would I know, when MA results will be out??? Does anybody knows Phone number/email/website to findout results??

regards,

mkp

Last edited by a moderator:
typically we would see results in the 60-65 day range (the PE results are out (online) prior to the FE receiving mail notification) some of the state I think have email notification.....

I just got email (5.00AM PST) from NCEES regarding results. I took exam in WA state.Surprisingly I managed to pass!!!!
yeah! me too! I passed! I am so happy!
Congratulations to all those that passed. Please can you share your strategies.

Camelia, I am just like you, I graduated 16 years ago, please share your strategies. this will sure go a long way. Again congratulations to all those that passed.

I just called PCS and they told me it will take them 12-14 weeks after the exam date to distribute the results. This is so so so....frustrating. How come they can be so much slower than NCEES?

Got email today for FL FE results. The Nemesis has been conquered! Now on to the PE! :p No more differential calculus, no more probability and statistics, no more RLC circuits, no more matrices, no more biology, no more empirical and redox formulas. Now we're gonna have some fun.

Got email today for FL FE results. The Nemesis has been conquered! Now on to the PE! :p No more differential calculus, no more probability and statistics, no more RLC circuits, no more matrices, no more biology, no more empirical and redox formulas. Now we're gonna have some fun.
Congratulations!! How did you do it?

[Congratulations to all those that passed. Please can you share your strategies.

Camelia, I am just like you, I graduated 16 years ago, please share your strategies. this will sure go a long way. Again congratulations to all those that passed.

Latest posts

Back