April 12th is Approaching Fast!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricochaz

Reaction score
I'm getting ready for the Civil PE exam with the Construction depth. I've logged over 85 hours since January 28th and I'm getting a little burnt out. I've utilized every reference that I can get my hands on. I've studied all five breath subject areas and feel that I'm ready for the test. From here on out, I will study Construction topics and brush up on some of the breath subjects that I'm a little weak on.

Did you take a practice exam? This would be a perfect time to take a full exam to assess your strengths and weakness before the real exam.

+1 to the above post. Practice exams 3-4 weeks before the actual test are perfect and will give you a good idea of what areas need more practice. The NCEES full length practice exams are quite good, I took 2 full length exams about 3 weeks before the test and that gave me a lot of confidence If you can, try to simulate the exam day schedule and set aside time from 8 to 5.

Good luck!

Back