April 11 2008 PE Exam Results (DPOR VA)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email back from the board yesterday....Late June or early July. What in the hell is taking so long?

When the email or voice conversation contains a phrase like this: "Late June or early July", it shows their insensitivity. The same old recorded item is played again and again, without telling or knowing what is going on in the real world. When almost 50% or more than 50% of the states have already received the result or at least mailed it, our exam administrator is parroting the same old statement "12 weeks". That is not a reply, that is a REPLAY. "Who cares" attitude! Period. :deadhorse:

Results e/mailed states: (from another thread)

AZ - June 7, letter

CO - June 9, letter

FL - June 9, email

IN - June 9, email

NH - June 9, letter

NM - June 9, email

MT - June 9, letter

MO - June 9, email

LA - June 10, email

MS - June 10, letter

WA - June 10, email

TX - June 10, website

NC - June 10, website

Last edited by a moderator:
When the email or voice conversation contains the phrase like this: "Late June or early July", it shows their insensitivity. The same old recorded item item is played again and again, without telling or knowing what is going on in real world. When more than 50% of the states have already received the result or at least mailed it, our exam administrator is replaying the same old statements "12 weeks". That is not a reply, that is REPLAY. "Who cares" attitude! Period. :deadhorse:
Sure it's frustrating. But if they tell you something different, you post it on here and no one believes you, so 400 other people call to see what's going on and then they have to deal with all the extra phone traffic.

But I like the way some of the other states handle it, by putting an update on their website and saying "Don't Call". doesn't seem like that would be so hard to do.

hang in there.

But I like the way some of the other states handle it, by putting an update on their website and saying "Don't Call". doesn't seem like that would be so hard to do.
I'm glad my state doesn't do that. Well district...DC. Probably because there's not many people that take it. BTW, I spoke with here this morning and from the conversation, I think I passed.

On topic of Virginia, does anyone know how hard reciprocity is to get there? I need VA and MD.

I passed...........................in January of 2007!

I still remember how late DPOR was when I took the exam in October of 2006. That year they didn't even match the date of the previous year to post the results but it took them an extra week of delay!

I was checking the website daily so I got my name online 2 days before the letter.

Good luck to all! :unitedstates:

Finally, I made it. Thanks to EngineerBoards.com for letting me know the result was out. This morning, I was not sure whether I should check this website first or the DPOR VA website. I checked the EB.com, and the "Virginia Results" Thread was on top of the list, and clicked on it. Then, I rushed to DPOR VA to find my name. Scrolled down. Wow! I made it. It happened in just first time.

My message to those who could not make it on first time is: Focus on Syllabus. I passed without any Guidebook, without any coaching classes, without any special PE EXam specific books or tutoring services. You can do it. I downloaded the reports and research papers from Internet whenever I was not sure about the contents in the syllabus, and the reference books could not address the issue properly to the level of my satisfaction.

Thanks to DPOR VA for finally making the wait worth.

What next?

:party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back