Anyone who took Mech-HVAC October 2010 get results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you to everyone that posted a reply to my question! It looks like I'll be spending a little more time with my ASHRAE books than I first thought.
Does anyone know where I can get a Psychometric Wheel? I've always used a chart because time usually isn't a factor like during the test.

Thanks again.
I read somewhere no wheels (like ductulators etc.) are allowed.

Thank you to everyone that posted a reply to my question! It looks like I'll be spending a little more time with my ASHRAE books than I first thought.
Does anyone know where I can get a Psychometric Wheel? I've always used a chart because time usually isn't a factor like during the test.

Thanks again.

I believe most states require all reference material brought into the examination room to be "permanently bound." No loose items are permitted, but items secured in a three-ring binder (no opening of the rings of course) are okay. (Check your state for exact rules.) I'm not sure how this will work with the wheel...

Print out the ASHRAE Psych. Chart #1 on 11x17" paper and work your practice problems using that. You will have sufficient time to solve psychrometric problems using this type of chart on the actual test.
Yeah, no wheels are allowed. The exam booklet will come with a fold out 11x17 psych chart for you to use on all of your questions. That's probably the best way to study.

Back