• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone have CERM 10th or 11th, Civil/WE/Enviro for sale?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpha

Reaction score
I am looking for the CERM 10th or 11th for the Civil PE Water/Envior depth.

It need not be a brand new book, the content is what matters. I am looking at a couple available on Amazon starting at $37.00 but they don't specify the edition.

Please let me know if you have one and the price you are looking for at [email protected].

Thanks!

I am looking for the CERM 10th or 11th for the Civil PE Water/Envior depth.It need not be a brand new book, the content is what matters. I am looking at a couple available on Amazon starting at $37.00 but they don't specify the edition.

Please let me know if you have one and the price you are looking for at [email protected].

Thanks!
I'm guessing that for $37 you're not gonna get a recent edition. Sorry.

Yeah, thats what I suspect. Hence looking for it here. Hopefully someone will see this post and contact me.

I am looking for the CERM 10th or 11th for the Civil PE Water/Envior depth.It need not be a brand new book, the content is what matters. I am looking at a couple available on Amazon starting at $37.00 but they don't specify the edition.

Thanks!
My friend has a 10th addition which is for $110.

Back