Anyone following this real life Shawshank redemption story

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when I lived in South Georgia for a while I had several friends who worked in the state prisons (that's a good job in rural states) and their are some strange things that go on in them prisons... they said you really had to walk a balancing act between being "too mean or too nice" to the inmates, cause if you were in the "asshole guard" category you were going to be done for during the (many) fights that break out in day to day prison life..

Had she called the police right after her realization of her bad idea she might have been able to knock off about 10 years from her future sentencing.

She probably just figured it would take anyone a hundred years to tunnel out of there with just a chisel, some hacksaw blades, and a few drill bits.

13-rock-hammer-shawshank.jpg

so on the El Chappu story, something on the news that Sean Penn helped alert the authorities to where he was located, I don't know if I had helped the police catch the leader of one of the largest drug cartels in the world, I don't think I would want that to be publicly known..

and also apparently the dude was caught was because he wanted someone to make a movie of his life?  lols...

Correct.  And every lawyer in the world is looking for charges to file against him (Penn) for it. 

Latest posts

Back