Anybody submit comments to NCEES?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody submit comments to NCEES regarding an exam question? I had to for one on the morning ME session because the data they provided wasn't really clear and could have been easily argued for two answers. Just wondering if I was the only one.
The guy sitting in front me who was also taking the Mech exam was positive there were two problems that were incorrect. I'm hoping that one of the two he was referring to was the one I had so much trouble with. I was beating my brain over it.

Mech AM problems or Mech PM problems?
Mech AM...he was pretty animated about it.
In the Mech AM? I only remember 1 that was questionable in the AM session. I got done in 2.5 hrs and checked it over about 3 times.
Same here....there was only one that gave me so much trouble and it ate a lot of my time. I think that was one of my few hail marys.
I know there was one on the morning that asked to use assumptions that do not exist.

The afternoon session there was 1 i remember that asked you to correlate two things that asked you to equate items to each other that couldn't be equated without another constant that wasn't given.

I submitted a comment on one of the computer morning questions. It seemed a big ambiguous and that one could argue the answer either way. similar to what a poster further up had said.

of course it's also possible that I just thought about the question too much.

Brian
I plan to submit a comment on one of the computer questions as well but I can't remember whether it was morning or afternoon. I hope my fuzzy memory is enough for them to figure out which one I'm talking about.
well i wasn't 100% sure, either. It all sort of runs together now. I'm pretty sure it was on the morning test, though.
I tried to submit without choosing AM or PM, but it didn't seem to let me so I selected AM and then noted in my comment that I wasn't sure and did my best to describe the question. Hopefully they figure it out.

Back