Any Priority Club/Holiday Inn members here?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csb

Reaction score
Got an e-mail from Priority Club, the rewards club for Holiday Inn, today saying I had achieved Platinum Plus status. Since I haven't stayed there in a couple of months, I logged on. 60,000 points have been added to my account for a Visa activation...which I didn't get. I quickly went to credit report and there's nothing there. Quick Google search turned up another forum where it happened to a lot of other people.

Did it happen to anyone here? I know a lot of us travel. I figure HI will realize pretty quickly the mistake, as lots of people on the other forum were redeeming them before anyone caught on.

Got an e-mail from Priority Club, the rewards club for Holiday Inn, today saying I had achieved Platinum Plus status. Since I haven't stayed there in a couple of months, I logged on. 60,000 points have been added to my account for a Visa activation...which I didn't get. I quickly went to credit report and there's nothing there. Quick Google search turned up another forum where it happened to a lot of other people.
Did it happen to anyone here? I know a lot of us travel. I figure HI will realize pretty quickly the mistake, as lots of people on the other forum were redeeming them before anyone caught on.

I got the same email today but didn't really think much about it until I saw your post. I just logged into my account and it says "CRACK THE CASE-VISA ACTIVATION" along with 60K additional points.

I envision a "we apologize, here's 5000 points to show we're sorry" email will come out once they realize what went wrong...on the bright side, until they "fix the glitch" I have enough points to get a wii or a dyson air multiplier!

That would be AWESOME!!! i have all my holiday inn points converted to american airlines points...i've been out of the office...hope i got it too

The Priority Club giveth and the Priority Club taketh away...seems like someone realized they gave away a lot of free points

At least I'm still listed as Platinum--free upgrades on my next business trip to backwoods Alabama, woohoo!

Back