Any EIT Takers?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I know what you mean! I took that thing a few years ago and it was bad. I did have a good feeling after the exam though. :true:

The FE was rotten. Worse than the PE, which is what everyone said.

I had to teach myself stuff for the PE, but at least it was up my alley more or less and I could bring my notes in case I got in a jam on the test.

I had to learn stuff for the FE I was clueless on - elec systems, solid mech, dynamics, etc. Stuff I never saw in school and was not intuitive to me. And that NCEES reference manual has one way of doing the problem, when often there are a few ways to attack.

i was able to at least use an HP48 calculator when i took it, which helped me out on a few integral and calculus problems, I took it right after it became afternoon discipline specific , which I think helped me out a lot.

I used the TI-89 for the EI. That thing was great for limit equations, Calc, Difficult equations, Matrix problems and equation solving. To bad you cannot use her anymore. :brick:

Back