Any advise on applying CA Seismic and Survey exams?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fantasyoo

Reaction score
Hi,

I have NJ PE license, and am trying to take the CA seismic and survey exams in spring 2014.

Can anybody advise me as to:

1. when the application deadlines for those two state-specific civil exams are? I couldnt find them on the website - I could only find the deadlines for the NCEES PE exam.

2. where can I get the applications? I was only able to find the application for the national PE exam.

Thanks!

Thanks for your response JMT,

Quick question, do I have to pay $425 even if I take the two exams (state-specific) only? I already took the national one. There's no check box where I can choose the two exams only on the application.

Please advise!

Last edited by a moderator:

Quick question, do I have to pay $425 even if I take the two exams (state-specific) only? I already took the national one. There's no check box where I can choose the two exams only on the application.

Please advise!

http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/pubs/forms/ceapp2012.pdf

“Application and Both State Exams Fees: $425.00”
Don't forget there is also the prometric fee which was a little over fifty dollars the last time ....not sure if they increased it now or not

Please advise!

http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/pubs/forms/ceapp2012.pdf

“Application and Both State Exams Fees: $425.00”
Don't forget there is also the prometric fee which was a little over fifty dollars the last time ....not sure if they increased it now or not

My friend just signed up - $60.30

Back