Answer book? for Power System Analysis

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twofrogs

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've finally gotten my copy of Power System Analysis (Grainger/Stevenson). Thus far, it seems to be very well written. .... However, there are no answers to the problems at the end of the chapters. Any ideas on where the answers can be found?? :smileyballs:

Thanks in advance!

I have the forefather book to Power System Analysis, 'Elements of Power System Analysis' by Stevenson (who I believe has passed away and Grainger took it from there). From the reviews I've read the original is better and has less filler material (graphs, charts, etc...) to get in the way of the theory and practical stuff.

This book also does not have selective answers for the questions at the end of each chapter. However, I've stumbled upon a copy of the solutions manual that my boss had stashed away in his old PE review materials. Let me know if your interested (bmeyers09 at gci.net)

Later,

Brian

I would like a copy of the manual.

my email is [email protected]

Julian

I have the forefather book to Power System Analysis, 'Elements of Power System Analysis' by Stevenson (who I believe has passed away and Grainger took it from there). From the reviews I've read the original is better and has less filler material (graphs, charts, etc...) to get in the way of the theory and practical stuff.
This book also does not have selective answers for the questions at the end of each chapter. However, I've stumbled upon a copy of the solutions manual that my boss had stashed away in his old PE review materials. Let me know if your interested (bmeyers09 at gci.net)

Later,

Brian

Back