• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ALL OF MY CIVIL PM EXAM BOOKS FOR SALE ( I PASSED)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeteckat101

Reaction score
I just recently passed the Civil PE exam in. I am looking to sell all my books which helped me pass.

I have the following books for sale that I would like to sell as a group:

Six Minute Solutions - Water Resources and Enviromental Problems (No Writing in book)- First Edition (paid $51.95 new)

Six Minute Solutions- Geotechnical Problems (No Writing in book) - Second Edition (paid $51.95 new)

Six Minute Solutions - Transportation Problems (No Writing in Book) - Third Edition (paid $51.95 new)

Lindeburg Civil Engineering Solved Problems (No Writing in Book) - Fifth Edition (paid $59.95 new)

Lindeburg Civil PE Sample Examination (Minimal Writing) - Second Edition (paid $59.95 new)

Lindeburg Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam (A companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual) - Eleventh Edition (All origional pages were put in a binder. These are NOT copies.) (no writing) (paid $64.95 new)

NCEES Civil Sample Questions & Solutions - Contains the morning and ALL afternoon disciplines (paid $ 59.95 new) (minimal writing) EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS ON EXAM.

Soil Mechanics and Foundation Design: 201 Solved Problems by Liiban A. Affi, P.E.

I will also throw in Civil Engineering in a flash - Flash cards. Can be found on ppi2pass website.

All books + flashcards were purchased for $465.00 before shipping. All books are in excellent shape. They really helped me with the exam and is why I passed.

I am looking to get $250.00 + shipping for the entire package.

I am open to reasonable offers so make me an offer and I'll see what I can do. I wanted to try and offer them to fellow engineers before I place them on ebay.

I will provide a picture of the flashcards soon as they are currently at my work.

My email address is [email protected]

Here is a picture:

2hoa7g8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bump

After talking with my wife I will take $200 + shipping since we are about to have a baby and being that I really do not need these books after passing.

The price is firm.

Consider this an economic stimulus package.

First person to contact me gets all above books + flash cards.

Thank you

Back