• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

All 6-munites solution manuals + quick reference guide

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WR/ENV_Instructor

WR/ENV Instructor/Author
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently passed the Civil PE - WR exam first try. I have decided to sell all my 6-minute solution manuals plus the CERM quick reference (see below). On the other board, the 6-minute books sell for $44.95, the quick reference sells for $41.95 and you need to also pay for shipping.

Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Structural Problems

Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Transportation Problems

Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Problems: Water Resources

Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Environmental Problems

Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Geotechnical Problems

Quick Reference for the Civil Engineering PE Exam

As most of you already have read, I believe the key to passing the exam is solving problems, solving problem and solving problems! All manuals are in great condition and the only markings are in pencil where I update the books to reflect the published errata.

I am selling all of the above as one discounted package for $200 (shipping included)!! This is a great deal because you get all the books at a discounted price, don't have to pay for shipping and most books have been updated according to the errata - a huge time saver. Books will be shipped by United States Media Mail. Payment will be accepted through Paypal. If your interested, send me a message on this site.

First come, first serve. Best of luck study to all!

FYI, I have also posted these books for sale on the other board. They will sell fast.

Just reply to this post with your email address and I'll send you the Paypal information.

After a number of inquiries, all manuals have been put up for individual sale on Half.com. This way you can just order the manual you desire and not have to buy the whole lot. Plus, you are protected by EBAY buying/selling procedures.

Back