Alabama - Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't each state have the option to set their own pass/fail standards? If this was the case how could Alabama know the passing rates for the other states?

Doesn't each state have the option to set their own pass/fail standards? If this was the case how could Alabama know the passing rates for the other states?

Most States follow NCEES recommended passing score. That I would think they based that on NCEES.

I got my results in about 30 minutes ago.

:pASSED2:

Wow. Seriously, I never expected it. I'm shaking. My leg is doing this Elvis thing and won't stop.

The envelope was thicker than a normal one page letter. Had the pass letter, seal information, PDH info, a postcard pushing NCEES record, and an envelope for the additional fee.

For everyone else, HANG IN THERE! It will probably be there when you get home!

So if you are a repeat offender like me, we should just retire and go fishing.
There were still 34% of repeat takers that passed last time. There is still hope.

I was just trying to prevent anyone jumping out a window after seeing the 48% pass rate this time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
"In AZ the NCEES/ElSES is in charge of the whole thing" they send an email 2 days ago to confirm the score for 10/07. That's what staff member told me.

Arizona like a few other states sold the service/contracted with ELSES. I had pay $80 to ELSES for Exam processing services that took 6 weeks.

12/16: Tomorrow, tomorrow I love you tomorrow...My letter is only one day away! Where art thou Santa Claus? :winko:

There were still 34% of repeat takers that passed last time. There is still hope.
I was just trying to prevent anyone jumping out a window after seeing the 48% pass rate this time. :)
I think an interesting statistic would be the pass rate vs study effort.

I was too busy and just skimmed and tabbed the first two times with :suicide1: results.

when I put in a pile of study time, lots of problem solving, it was a different story.

congrats jmbeck!

Wow. Seriously, I never expected it. I'm shaking. My leg is doing this Elvis thing and won't stop.

The envelope was thicker than a normal one page letter. Had the pass letter, seal information, PDH info, a postcard pushing NCEES record, and an envelope for the additional fee.

For everyone else, HANG IN THERE! It will probably be there when you get home!
:multiplespotting: :woot: :multiplespotting: Congrats JMBeck,P.E.

Congrats!!! Do a jig. If your legs wanna dance, go for it :multiplespotting:

Thanks everyone. My shaking has calmed considerably, but I still feel high as a kite.

Luckily my apartment is across the highway from my job, so I stalked the mail lady during lunch.

If you're still waiting, I know what you're going through.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is "GUEC/GAET*/RS**" that the results sheet referring to?

Last edited:
:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Congratulations!!!! jmbeck.

ktulu

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it in the mail today,

Thanks to this board for being a great resource. Best wishes and prayers for those still waiting.

After the stats page today I figured I was one of the GUEC in civil, my odds went up to 75%.

GUEC - Unapproved engineering curriculum

RS - Related science degree

AET - Approved engineering technology.

(Or something like that)

I passed!!!! :party-smiley-048:

Its great to be in the minority, for once!

Mechanical Engineering

Back