ALABAMA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As some have said before, I think individual states can set their own cut scores. I know the % passing in Alabama was only 50% on the April exam. This was down from the 60-65 % on previous tests.

JR, I see we agree on the AM breakdown, but you're PM enviro at 5/8 would be reported as 63% not 60%. That's why I shifted mine as I did. Like I said, the more breakdown's we get the better we'll know.

Morning

Breadth- Env 88% 7/8

Breadth - Geo 38%3/8

Breadth - Structural 25%2/8

Breadth - Trans 50%4/8

Breadth - Water Res 75%6/8

Afternoon

Hydraulics 71%10/14

Hydrology 83%5/6

Water Treatment 67%4/6

Environmental 60%6/10

Geo 75%3/4

Here's my updated guess, that would be 50 raw.

I despise structures, but I guess I'll have to study this crap if I plan to pass. As ya'll know and I've learned after the 1st attempt, there is a great deal of LUCK involved with this test. With only 2/8 on the AM structures, I didn't guess very well. However, in the PM I only knew the answers to 3 of the 10 Env questions and ended up getting 6 right. Maybe I'll be lucky on both sections next time.

I despise structures, but I guess I'll have to study this crap if I plan to pass.  As ya'll know and I've learned after the 1st attempt, there is a great deal of LUCK involved with this test.  With only 2/8 on the AM structures, I didn't guess very well.  However, in the PM I only knew the answers to 3 of the 10 Env questions and ended up getting 6 right.  Maybe I'll be lucky on both sections next time.
Don't sweat it - when it comes time to putting things together just ask some of the good folks here. They will offer a helping hand :+1:

I am getting nervous that they may be offering me one too :eek:

JR

jd - sorry you didn't pass. Looks like I didn't either, but I didn't get my letter yet. I'm a geotech, so I'd be happy to help you with that. I totally suck on structures, so I'll be looking for help on that, I'm sure.

:pass :rolleyes: :pass :rolleyes: :pass :rolleyes:

I received my letter today (12/22/06) and I passed the Alabama Electrical PE. Thanks for all of the help, support, and recommendations. Good luck to everyone that is waiting for his or her results. I know that it is tuff not knowing one way or the other.

:congrats:

Back