AISC Steel Construction Manual (13rd ed.)for sale+Free ACI 318-08

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessie74

Reaction score
I have a very new AISC Steel Construction Manual (13rd edition), just bought right before the April exam but seldomly used. Looks like a brand new: NO marks/highlights. Since I passed the structutal exam and want to give it away. If you are interested in, please email me at [email protected], I ask for $190(including shipping cost), if you buy this book, I will also send you a ACI 318-08 for free!

You might have trouble selling it for that price since the 14th edition just came out. 13th edition is now going for $120 on Amazon right now.

Thanks for your input. I know 14th edition is out. The price on Amazon varies depending on the book's condition. I bought the brand new book on this April in case that I couldn't pass the exam (I need to return the one that I used for exam to my employer). The book is actually still a brand new one without any writtings, highlights or scrathces....Plus I will attach a ACI 318-08 for free, so I think the price that I asked is fair... Of course, it is negotiable.

You might have trouble selling it for that price since the 14th edition just came out. 13th edition is now going for $120 on Amazon right now.

Back