After Exam Discussions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Please be mindful of what you post, would hate to see anyone get in trouble!

I want to thank those who have helped me with my questions and engineerboards.com for the site.

As far as the exam goes, I took the Electrical - Power and found the morning harder than the afternoon, tougher theory questions.

Now just like everyone else, waiting for the results.

I want to thank those who have helped me with my questions and engineerboards.com for the site.
As far as the exam goes, I took the Electrical - Power and found the morning harder than the afternoon, tougher theory questions.

Now just like everyone else, waiting for the results.
I agree. The morning was certainly harder. I was suprised that several categories of questions did not appear and that a few specialized ones (sorta out of the blue) appeared! Just praying I did well enough in the afternoon to overcome what I missed in the morning.

I thought the morning questions were simple and the afternoon were difficult...Hope I passed though.

I agree. The morning was certainly harder. I was suprised that several categories of questions did not appear and that a few specialized ones (sorta out of the blue) appeared! Just praying I did well enough in the afternoon to overcome what I missed in the morning.

I also took the Power exam, and I agree that the morning was much more difficult than the afternoon. I just hope I did well enough to pass.

Back