A ship most inept

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a pretty good article. Certainly returns the "golden age" of our grandfathers to a more believeable status as opposed to the "we walked 10 miles in the snow, uphill both ways, and we liked it!!" typical comments...

^That generation also has a weird thing against the Jews, but you don't hear that mentioned much.

^If they could explain it, even a nonsense reason, I could somewhat accept it, but they have no reason for it. It's nuts.

It really makes me wonder if we'd even gone to war if Hitler stayed in Germany and carried out his "final solution." That isn't a train of thought I like to board often, because it doesn't go anywhere good. Not at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
my 1 maybe 2nd generation removed from being polish immigrant relatives all thought Jewish people were either drs or lawyers that were cheapskates. When it came to money they (meaning the jewish people)pinch their buttocks so tight they could make diamonds... so to speak.

Back