A redneck road trip west....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they're that close to the hiking/jogging trails it likely that they're friendly and used to humans. Go ahead and pet them and pick them. They like that.

if they're that close to the hiking/jogging trails it likely that they're friendly and used to humans. Go ahead and pet them and pick them. They like that.
How did petting that snake go? Is it now a family pet?

Yea, I heard they trucked in a bunch of people to keep the place going. I didn't have a dog in the fight, but locals weren't to happy about it.

Those in the union can go pound sand. My dad showed me how much a union forklift operator made... it's obscene...

My dad and brother are both in the IBEW and they both hate it. I am not a fan of Unions. They have outlived their usefulness and are only a self serving entity now.

I should clarify my earlier statement regarding those in unions. Those who eat / breathe / sleep / live / die union can go pound sand. All they do is breed contempt. Most younger people in a union are only in it so they can have a job and couldn't care less for the union itself.

Nothing like paying monthly dues so you can have a job. :rolleyes:

Father-in-law is a union man and by-God that union gave him everything. Oh, well, except for that year they were on strike and they had to live off of government handouts because he wasn't earning any money, but you know, whatever.

<-- bitterly anti-union 90% of the time

Well we did find a nice rental houe in broomfield, today I secured my drivers license and car tags, now I just need to get the kiddos enrolled in school!

I guess turning back will be hard?

Let me dig up some more pictures...

I think some of the old ladies at work come by to ask mE something just so they can hear me talk.. I think that is a form of discrimination?

Here are some large cats I saw on the side of the road...

image.jpg

Cats, huh? Look like big-horn sheep to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back