A redneck road trip west....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to go turn in he Comcast stuff and then we will be back on the road.. Been a long week------

All the stars aligned and we sold it!!

Took me and the wife and 3 kids a week to pack it up!

Wife and boys flew out and me DVD the daughter and the dog are riding out Lewis and Ckark style.

Roxy is enjoying some travel perks she doesn't get at home (sleeping on the bed)

paryrumy.jpg

Also if you didn't know La Quinta inn doesn't charge pet fee's.. I hate staying in a hotel with a dog personally but thy make it alright....

Also if you didn't know La Quinta inn doesn't charge pet fee's.. I hate staying in a hotel with a dog personally but thy make it alright....

I've been pretty impressed with all the La Quinta's I've stayed in. I've never stayed in a bad one, they are clean, comfortable and the price is usually pretty good. I was aware that they didn't charge for pets, but since I've never traveled with one that hasn't been an issue yet.

Also the last two nights I slept on an air mattress so this room is the bomb as far as I am concerned...

Is there a music row or something worth driving by in Nashville?

The country music Hall of Fame is in Nashville. The Gaylord Nashville is HUGE and the Opryland theater is right behind it.

Music row is only worth seeing at night if you're going out. During the day it just looks like a back alley.

Good to know... last time we traveled with the monsters we shelled out $30 a pet at the Red Roof Inn, but I believe they have since changed their policy ($30 a pet, with 4 pets since it's impossible to sneak any in when you are dealing with that many adds up very quick)

Daughter is 12, not old enough to drive but old enough for people to give me funny looks when we go out to eat :(

She loves country music and yesterday even though we only drove 4 hours we were best.. She helped me clean out the last stuff out of the house and load the car and all "that". So I was gonna at least do a drive by? We should have done it last night....

Daughter is 12, not old enough to drive but old enough for people to give me funny looks when we go out to eat :(

She loves country music and yesterday even though we only drove 4 hours we were best.. She helped me clean out the last stuff out of the house and load the car and all "that". So I was gonna at least do a drive by? We should have done it last night....
1) screw them. peoplle ar a$$hats.

2) stop at the Opryland Mall and get her a t-shirt.

Back