• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A Few Mechanical PE materials for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexd

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I recently passed my PE exam, so I want to sell some PE materials that are no longer useful for me but will be useful for someone who is planning to take the exam in April 2009. I want to sell everything as a package. Here is the list:

1. Essential Equations for Mechanical PE Exam Using the HP 33s by James Kamn

2. Quick Reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE exam by Michael R Lindeburge

3. HP 33s Calculator and User's guide.

IMG_8189.jpg

Everything for $55 shipped. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am intrested in the package. Do you have the 12th eddition of the reference book by M.L.? If yo do and want to sell let me know. Let me know how you want to get paid.

Thanks

I am intrested in the package. Do you have the 12th eddition of the reference book by M.L.? If yo do and want to sell let me know. Let me know how you want to get paid.Thanks

I am sorry I don't have the 12th edition book my ML. I borrowed the book from my co-worker to study. Let me know if you still want the package.

I am sorry I don't have the 12th edition book my ML. I borrowed the book from my co-worker to study. Let me know if you still want the package.
Yes, I still want the package. I send the payment tonight through paypal. can you send the package tomorrow?

Thanks,

Back