6 minute solutions for Environmental PE Exam?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baconbit

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. Is there a "6 Minute Solutions for Env PE Exam" book? A friend of mine from college took the Civil Exam with Geotech afternoon and gave me his Civil PE Exam 6 minute solutions book...but I don't see much in it that will be helpful or even worthwhile for me to review. Any advice?

I don't think there's a 6 min solutions book for the Env PE exam (at least I've never heard of one). However, a quick google search turned up this book:

http://www.constructionbook.com/six-minute...ing-exam-study/

I think this is the 6min solutions book for the Environmental depth section of the Civil PE exam before they combined Environmental and water Resources. It won't cover all of the areas of the Env PE exam, but if you have time to work more problems, it can't hurt. Maybe other EnvE's used one of the Civil PE 6min solutions for study prep and can provide input whether it helped them or not.

^Correct. There is no 6-minute book for the dedicated enviro exam, but there is one for the "old" civil-enviro depth exam. I purchased that and used it to supplement my studying, and decided that it's not all that useful for the enviro exam. If you don't have it, don't worry about it. If you have it and have time, it's decent practice, but the questions are a little different than what you will be used to from studying for the enviro exam, and it does not cover certain topics (air, safety) at all.

Back