5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will be after he deletes his post, O King of Tops.

So where's yer llama, smart guy? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I'm trying to find a good recipe for Red Velvet cake.
I've never made one. I think it is more in the frosting than the cake. And, I would guess that using the gel food color instead of liquid would help.

inlaw troubles / holidays will do that - hang in there dude

Just saw the Chicago forecast for the next few days. Looks like our scheduled return may be delayed a day or so due to snow over the weekend. No complaints though. Gives my son an extra day of grandma time.

I've never made one. I think it is more in the frosting than the cake. And, I would guess that using the gel food color instead of liquid would help.
Me either! I am going to try Paula Deen's recipe. Half pound of butter, oh yeah!

i'VE REALLY BEEN SLACKING IN THIS THREAD!

Oops - caps lock instead of shift. I hate these mini keyboards (netbook)

My days off have been way too busy for spamming. Watched "Avatar" (in 2D) last night with a couple of friends - great movie! Then hit another friend's bachelor party.

Tell me, what kind of guy takes a crap at a strip club????? A Japanese (or Korean) tourist was taking a nasty, long, and apparently difficult dump inside the one-holer at the "Club Chicago" last night, and left the door unlocked. I swear 50 people tried to go in there and were turned away in horror. I walked in on him right in the middle of a big push - the guy's face was red and he looked like he was about to make some sort of Sumo move (he was kind of fat like a Sumo wrestler, too). My brief intrusion didn't even phase him.

Spent the whole day today wrapping presents, and now defending the presents - I gambled on my son being old enough to handle the temptation, and lost.... Got a temporary reprieve by promising him he could open one when his Mom gets home (that was the tradition when I was a kid, so why not?) That seems to have satisfied him for now. Hopefully we can keep him busy after that until he falls asleep - lots of family event to attend tonight, so he'll probably pass out in the car.

I know I could have stretched this over 50 posts, but I won't be spamming much tomorrow - since I live in the future and it will be Christmas day!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Wow, as empty as the office was yesterday, it is even more of a ghost town today!

Now you can do whatever you want Ray! I stopped by the Engineering Dept down at the City yesterday and there were 2 people there. They had half the lights off too, it was kind of spooky.

I'm fixing to go get the oil changed in my car. Hopefully the place won't be too crowded.

Merry Christmas Eve!

It was 74 degrees when I landed in Dallas yesterday. Today it's in the 30s and they are predicting 1 to 2 inches of snow. Something tells me that Texans aren't going to handle this well.

My brother used to live in Dallas. That town doesn't deal with snow well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back