4622..... Crap... Start here till I figure out...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pretty impressive spamming going on in here. Any of you folks spent some time in the Shoot the Breeze forum? It can get you hooked even after you get your results.

I can tell you i slept so much better last night knowing I would never have to take the PE again!!... No more Exam Day nightmares for me... but seriously like every other night would be a nightmare about the exam or not passing lol

I can tell you i slept so much better last night knowing I would never have to take the PE again!!... No more Exam Day nightmares for me... but seriously like every other night would be a nightmare about the exam or not passing lol
That's awesomew bkn!

sycamore - WI FE results are out - both of my coworkers passed.

They logged into the PCSHQ site, and saw "Pass" under their status.

I'm a repeat taker - my account says fail, and I'm praying that's for my previous exam.

sycamore - WI FE results are out - both of my coworkers passed.

They logged into the PCSHQ site, and saw "Pass" under their status.

I'm a repeat taker - my account says fail, and I'm praying that's for my previous exam.
I forgot to mention their NCEES account says no results diagnostics available

After going through all 5 phases I am proud to say I PASSED! Electrical-Computer in Florida! BananaLlamas all around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back