4622..... Crap... Start here till I figure out...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got my car back. one less unknown to worry about. Now back the the real unknown. Anyone thinking maybe this week is the week?

another question for the rookie (me). what does bump mean in the context of these forums? I have seen it others and couldn't figure it out.

I think people are just bumping their state's results thread up to the top for everyone to see when results start coming in. Everyone's getting anxious now.

morning post...a moment of silence for those in Oklahoma puts a real damper on our anxious wait. Hopefully the remaining storms fizzle out

Ha, I didn't even know there was a 10k until RG deleted it. . . usually they're in the Shoot the Breeze forum?

another question for the rookie (me). what does bump mean in the context of these forums? I have seen it others and couldn't figure it out.

I think people are just bumping their state's results thread up to the top for everyone to see when results start coming in. Everyone's getting anxious now.
^^^This. It means bump the thread to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back