4622..... Crap... Start here till I figure out...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting

:juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle:

I feel like I am setting myself up for a big let down :hang:
Think positive BCIH!
trying to be but I am so nervous now and my family keeps asking me about it too AAAUUUUGGGHHHH
It is so iffy if I passed if it was just the morning session I wouldn't have a problem but the afternoon killed me!!!
Because so many other professions get their exam results in a timely fashion, I had people asking me during the whole wait. They couldn't believe that it took more than a week to get results. I had to explain the whole psychometric score adjustment quite a few times.

mine was completely charged last night for graduation and it was dead this morning!
Congratulations on Scary Dog Jr's graduation, btw
Thank you!!! I am so relieved he passed and will move onto high school (our school has a big graduation ceremony since we go from K-8 in one school); next on the list is the big High school graduation (my daughter) She had academic awards last night and graduation tomorrow!!! Very exciting.times!!!
And of course, you're sending your daughter to engineering school next, right? ;)

still waiting

:juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle:

I feel like I am setting myself up for a big let down :hang:
Think positive BCIH!
trying to be but I am so nervous now and my family keeps asking me about it too AAAUUUUGGGHHHH

It is so iffy if I passed if it was just the morning session I wouldn't have a problem but the afternoon killed me!!!
I hear you, I felt the same way! And there's nothing worse than being constantly reminded by your nearest and dearest who mean well, but whose constant questioning just puts you more on edge! Keeping my fingers crossed for your results to be Passing, and that you get results TODAY!
THANKS!!!! Here's Hoping this time will be good news :)

mine was completely charged last night for graduation and it was dead this morning!
Congratulations on Scary Dog Jr's graduation, btw
Thank you!!! I am so relieved he passed and will move onto high school (our school has a big graduation ceremony since we go from K-8 in one school); next on the list is the big High school graduation (my daughter) She had academic awards last night and graduation tomorrow!!! Very exciting.times!!!
And of course, you're sending your daughter to engineering school next, right? ;)
My kids had dramatically said they WILL NOT be an engineer like me and everytime they do well in math I remind them that engineers love math :)

But she is going for physician assistant (science...another love of mine so I am happy with that decision). The school she is going to will have an interdisciplinary project for special patient needs so architecture will need to build whatever facilities the patient will need to accommodate them and fashion design will have to fabricate whatever special clothing is needed in accordance with the doctors (P.A.) orders etc...not sure what other disciplines will offer but we will see in a few years!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Remind her that engineers only take 2 exams, while PAs need to take boards every 6 years or something like that :)

Bow down to the spam master!!!
Dex...put on your top!!!
44222-Grumpy-Cat-GOOD-and-NO-memes-runp.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Remind her that engineers only take 2 exams, while PAs need to take boards every 6 years or something like that :)
I think it is only 2 exams...one when she graduates and one at the 6 year. I think she is done after that but probably has to take CEU's like we will have to. I believe she has only two chances to pass and it has to be by the end of the 6th year?! We will have to look into that one.

:gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering:

Chat room

Hey! I'm the grumpy one around here! Quit stealing my mojo!

:eek:ldman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back