39... I mean... 40 days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
105 user(s) are reading this topic

15 members, 90 guests, 0 anonymous users

Wow business is picking up in here

And there was a great disturbance, as if millions of anxious engineers furiously refreshed their inbox and then were suddenly silenced...

Wasn't sure if troll or real. Guessing troll, then. I have been refreshing like a madperson anyway, so it didn't really affect the rate....

Wasn't sure if troll or real. Guessing troll, then. I have been refreshing like a madperson anyway, so it didn't really affect the rate....

you know this is how they check the mental capacity of potential PE's and their ability to remain calm under stress, the more you refresh the site, the less likely you are to make the cut score (which every one knows is the average rate of F5 hitting during weeks 7-9)

you know this is how they check the mental capacity of potential PE's and their ability to remain calm under stress, the more you refresh the site, the less likely you are to make the cut score (which every one knows is the average rate of F5 hitting during weeks 7-9)
This is why I don't use the F5 key and instead click the refresh icon with my mouse.

I heard they also adjust the cut score on an individual basis depending on the number of post-exam phone calls or "Chat Now" attempts the candidate has made.

up to 129 users... 25 members, 103 guests, and that extremely suspicious anonymous user...

I heard they also adjust the cut score on an individual basis depending on the number of post-exam phone calls or "Chat Now" attempts the candidate has made.

And the number of calls you've made to NCEES and your state board

For those in Texas, one thing I noticed is that last year the PE roster was updated the day score notifications went out (12/4/13). There's a huge chunk of people granted their license that day. So it's not outside the realm of possibility that they may update their own roster around the same time notifications are sent out. Or they could have just updated after the fact with the correct date.

Either way, doesn't really mean anything, just an interesting observation.

drilling-F5.gif

Is anyone confident in the most likely time of day the results are to be released?

I have read people have gotten their results from as early as 730am to as late as 730pm....

Look on Page 15 of the December 2014 Licensure exchange on NCEES website... there is a meeting scheduled for Dec 8-9 in Houston for determining the PE Petroleum cut score... and since they release all the PE results at once, I would assume that means that the scores won't be released until after they hash that out... rest your F5 keys people. They won't help you any more.

Back