39... I mean... 40 days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how confident are you on your statement? Please let me know.

thanks,

Panna

Just as confident as the return receipts I've gotten for the certified letters that I sent to Santa. Equally in my confidence in the existence in Santa.

cannot wait for the results. I used to have some confidence that I might pass couple of weeks back. all are gone now. hours are like days now. I could not enjoy thanks giving at all due to worries about the results. what are the chances of getting the results next week?

thanks

Panna

17dbe8ac3e8fc1d044c27607cd5de8b2.jpg

cannot wait for the results. I used to have some confidence that I might pass couple of weeks back. all are gone now. hours are like days now. I could not enjoy thanks giving at all due to worries about the results. what are the chances of getting the results next week?

thanks

Panna
Phase 4....confidence then self-doubt!

thanks

Panna
Phase 4....confidence then self-doubt! 
definitely phase 4...next phase is pure anger for it taking so long to grade a scantron...

Based on past results, I'm thinking that non PCS states will get results in the next few days.

I predict Texas will get results this week. But my predictions mean jack shit considering I am not a psychic. But hey, it's fun to pretend, right?

Just thinking that my exam is already scored and that the outcome has been stored in some database awaiting the execution of a notification script is killing me. I didn't have to poop before typing this. Now...

Just thinking that my exam is already scored and that the outcome has been stored in some database awaiting the execution of a notification script is killing me. I didn't have to poop before typing this. Now... :poop:

I have done fine pseudo forgetting about this, but I am starting to spin out now that things are getting close.

I have done fine pseudo forgetting about this, but I am starting to spin out now that things are getting close.

Amen.

This is my second time taking the exam. The first time, I started obsessively refreshing entirely too early (like, a few weeks too early). This time, the wait hasn't been nearly as bad... but now I'm getting antsy!

there was a rumor that if you get an email from PPI to join a class for PE means you failed the PE exam. Is it true? I got an email from PPI to join the class today.

thanks

Panna
That's just a myth. PPI does not get the test results from NCEES. They are simply just marketing because you're on their e-mail list.

Back