2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So apparently you can only like 5 posts per day...so blanket congratulations to everyone that passed!!!!!

Georgia Results came in this afternoon--- 

Civil Structural, didn't pass. :( Took the EET class which helped improve morning portion to 30/40 but did poorly on afternoon due to not being able to spend as much time studying for afternoon. Pass percentage is definitely over 52/80 though. Any advice from those who pass Civil Structural would be greatly appreciated as Oct will be my last time. 

Congrats on everyone who passed and good luck for everyone who is still waiting. I know the anticipation for the results this month for me has made me want to barf every time I think about it. 

Here is the list so far; Let me know if I'm missing any.

Alabama

Arkansas

Florida

Georgia

Indiana

Iowa

Louisiana

Maine

Nevada

New York

North Carolina

Ohio

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Washington

Wyoming

Georgia Results came in this afternoon---

Civil Structural, didn't pass. :( Took the EET class which helped improve morning portion to 30/40 but did poorly on afternoon due to not being able to spend as much time studying for afternoon. Pass percentage is definitely over 52/80 though. Any advice from those who pass Civil Structural would be greatly appreciated as Oct will be my last time.

Congrats on everyone who passed and good luck for everyone who is still waiting. I know the anticipation for the results this month for me has made me want to barf every time I think about it.
I took Civil Structural last fall and passed (here waiting on CA surveying results).

Try to focus more on the afternoon topics this go around. Know the basics for the morning but don't stress about fluids/hydrology/enviro problems and all of that stuff that won't be anywhere on your afternoon portion. Do a couple of structural practice problems each night for at least 6 or 8 weeks leading up to the exam. Even just two or three so it is manageable between work and other commitments, but more on weekends as you can fit them in.

You got this. :)

Passed Construction in Tennessee.  

Took FE in April 1989 and PE in Exam 2016.  What is the record between for length of time between passing the FE and PE?  Anyone longer than 27 years?

Long time lurker, signed up just to say Illinois results here! I passed! YAY! Congrats to all that passed! And those that didn't, you know what to do next time to pass! Good luck all!! (Got the email 1 hours ago). 

Back