2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NH results are out. Looks like I'll be signing up for October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing on the schedule is about PE exam results. I don't think this has anything to do with it. The southern zone had a meeting April 07-09, before our exam, so it does not look like they use these to discuss exam results. We are just looking for an excuse as to why the results are not out. 
Great! I'm hoping the Hawaii Board releases it soon then. All these posts are making me crazy. 

6 minutes ago, thejulie said: Yay! I think.... Maybe not... I should just go nap.
So one email said they will start processing next week and another said they will be out later today?
I'm assuming they mean the dol site won't be updated til after processing but the ncees site exam results will be released today. Which makes sense. I, too have an email in to them asking for clarification so I will share if I get a response before the results show up on my infinite refresh.

Nothing on the schedule is about PE exam results. I don't think this has anything to do with it. The southern zone had a meeting April 07-09, before our exam, so it does not look like they use these to discuss exam results. We are just looking for an excuse as to why the results are not out. 
It's not that they are discussing our results, it's the fact that the office is devoid of staff because they are all locked in the NCEES meeting. At least that's how it is in AK. There's just one person who pushes the "release to examinees" button... after they update the State website.

It's not that they are discussing our results, it's the fact that the office is devoid of staff because they are all locked in the NCEES meeting. At least that's how it is in AK. There's just one person who pushes the "release to examinees" button... after they update the State website.
Agreed. One of my co-workers went to Alaska for that meeting, he is on the Wyoming board, and WY's results are released.

Here I am waiting for the exam results... I get an email from NCEES to take a survey. What horrible timing. 

omg.png

Agreed. One of my co-workers went to Alaska for that meeting, he is on the Wyoming board, and WY's results are released.
Yeah, I only know this because I just pestered the shit out of one of my sources and they told me no one is at the office to update the state website, release results, deal with the influx of emails, etc. 

Congrats!!  I'm sure I'll give myself an aneurism before I get my results!!  UGH

WHY!!! :wacko:
raw

Just talked with a person in the Ohio office, results should be posted tomorrow..........The wait continues...

Here I am waiting for the exam results... I get an email from NCEES to take a survey. What horrible timing. /monthly_2016_05/omg.png.81ec666d610704e4f137a5d2f82f26ca.png
Um it says they're looking for LICENSED ENGINEERS so maybe that means you passed! And they just failed at ordering their inquiry to be after the results!

Um it says they're looking for LICENSED ENGINEERS so maybe that means you passed! And they just failed at ordering their inquiry to be after the results!
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"If you’ve become licensed since passing the PE Environmental exam or the PE Civil: Water Resources and Environmental exam, we would appreciate your input by completing an online survey. "

I got the same email and was hoping it means I passed and they jumped the gun and sent it before the state released the actual results... doesn't hurt to be optimistic haha

Back