2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen any fail results. (not that I hope anyone failed!) Maybe everybody passed! You get a pass, and you get a pass, and you get a pass, everyone gets a pass!
A lot of those who failed are not in the mood to make a post about it. I know when I failed last time I did not post on here about it!

5 minutes ago, thejulie said: Haven't seen any fail results. (not that I hope anyone failed!) Maybe everybody passed! You get a pass, and you get a pass, and you get a pass, everyone gets a pass!
A lot of those who failed are not in the mood to make a post about it. I know when I failed last time I did not post on here about it!
Totally understand! I will probably feel the same way soon. But for now, I'm gonna go with the Oprah mentality to keep myself from getting too anxious! [emoji320] [emoji320] [emoji320]

Yea, I think i waited a day or so to let it marinade till i posted.  Not a fun experience to realize you have another 6 months of studying hell.

Really hope I can post passing results this time...

Congrats to all who passed...   I'm sure California will make us wait the weekend... just to be sadistic.

I almost didn't believe it when I heard that some southern states were to be released today.

Back