2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vi73iuE.gif
Guaranteed to not hit anything.
Isn't practically all of NJ unarmed?

9 minutes ago, Ken PE 3.0 said: But now you are supposed to have a red light on your porch to alert everyone that you don't believe in guns.
What color is it if you own a bunch fire arms?  I have that many and at least 5000 rounds for each... I love to shoot, I do it all the time!
A search light should be sufficient.

Factoid:

The April 2015 results were released to states on May 21st, 2015. This announcement (via their website and Facebook) was made on May 22nd, 2015.

The April 2014 results were released to states on May 20th, 2014. This announcement (via their website and Facebook) was made on May 23rd, 2014.

In both cases, EB members reported several states releasing their results on the day they were released.

Factoid:The April 2015 results were released to states on May 21st, 2015. This announcement (via their website and Facebook) was made on May 22nd, 2015.

The April 2014 results were released to states on May 20th, 2014. This announcement (via their website and Facebook) was made on May 23rd, 2014.

In both cases, EB members reported several states releasing their results on the day they were released.
Not this cycle.

Baconator, you were spot on in October. I wanted to thank you. I'm glad I listened to what you had to say.

my contact is really busy this time of year as you can imagine.  Hard to get quick answers.  I'll do whatever I can to let you all know. 

Back